Agreement Documents Between Adjacent / Joint Owners

Documents in this category are sometimes needed to spell out the rights, obligations and agreements between co-owners of a single property, or boundary/use issues between neighboring property owners. It is important for these documents to be filed of record with the County Clerk of the county in which the property is situated, in order to put the public, and subsequent owners, on notice of the agreement.

Available Docs

  1. Boundary Line/Encroachment Agreement
  2. Reciprocal Access Easement Agreement
  3. Ingress/Egress Access Easement Agreement
  4. Wall/Fence Maintenance Easement Agreement
  5. Adverse Possession Affidavit
  6. Party Wall Agreement
  7. Tenancy In Common Agreement Information Form
  8. Joint Tenancy with Right of Survivorship