Rattikin & Rattikin, LLP, offers a broad range of real estate and transactional services, providing our clients with the benefit
and convenience of "one-stop shopping" for all their legal needs. For more information on any of the services offered by the
firm, please click on your selection from the following list:
Since 1944, Rattikin Title Company has played a vital role in shaping Fort Worth’s vibrant real estate community. With nine offices spread across the Fort Worth
region, Rattikin Title stays true to its roots in providing this community with the most complete and professional real estate services
available. Recently, Rattikin further strengthened its ties to Fort Worth history, as Jeffrey A. Rattikin, Attorney-at-Law, purchased
and renovated a historic building along the Camp Bowie corridor on the tradition-rich Westside. The new location, renamed Rattikin Square,
is deeply rooted in Fort Worth history, and now serves as the Westside office of Rattikin Title.
We offer a complete range of closing services for residential and commercial real estate transactions, including:
- Preparation of contracts and other legal documents
- Coordination with lenders and all other parties to the transaction
- Placement of orders for title insurance, loans, surveys, inspections and appraisals
- Closing and funding of the transaction
The firm completes all transactions in a professional, ethical and efficient manner. As an added benefit, we help our clients understand
the process during each stage and their responsibilities. We explain each step of the transaction and answer any questions that may arise,
leading to a smooth and pleasurable closing experience.
Rattikin & Rattikin, LLP, is proud to deliver accurate, professional and cost-effective legal services with an emphasis on commercial
and residential real estate documentation.
The firm has a keen understanding of how Texas law affects transactions, particularly with respect to Texas homestead and marital
property law. Rattikin & Rattikin, LLP, works closely with lenders, brokers, agents, attorneys, corporations and individuals to provide
a full spectrum of transactional documents, including the following:
- Contracts of Sale
- Contracts for Deed
- Warranty Deeds
- Loan Documentation, including promissory notes, deed of trust mortgages and modification agreements
- Commercial and Residential Closings
- Releases of Lien
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- Boundary Line Agreements
- Construction Documents
- Corporate and Partnership Documentation
- Development Agreements
- Declarations of Covenants and Restrictions
- Sales of Business
- Real Estate Negotiations
- Note Purchase Agreements
Rattikin & Rattikin, LLP, has vast experience in real property foreclosures, offering its clients foreclosure documentation, trustee
services, and forcible detainer (eviction) lawsuits. The firm can handle foreclosure services throughout the North Texas area.
Documents typically prepared by Rattikin & Rattikin, LLP, for its clients include the following:
- Appointment of Substitute Trustee
- Notice of Intent to Accelerate Letter
- Letter to IRS re Federal Tax Liens
- Notice of Acceleration Letter
- Notice of Trustee’s Sale
- Substitute Trustee’s Deed
- Non-Military Affidavit
- Trustee’s Affidavit
- Demand to Vacate Letter
- Forcible Detainer Petition
- Writ of Possession
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure w/Affidavit
- Reinstatement Agreemen
In recent years, §1031 tax deferred exchanges have become increasingly popular for real estate investors. Rattikin Exchange Services,
Inc., offers qualified intermediary services for property owners interested in reinvesting proceeds from the sale of business or
investment property into other property while deferring payment of capital gains taxes.
Using its streamlined process to promptly respond to client needs, the firm has participated in hundreds of exchanges involving hundreds
of millions of dollars.
For more information on our Sec. 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange services, please visit www.rattikinexchange.com.
Clients of Rattikin & Rattikin, LLP, enjoy the added benefit of the firm’s affiliation with a number of industry-related companies.
Whether our clients require title insurance, title information, tax information or mortgage servicing, Rattikin & Rattikin, LLP,
can obtain such services quickly and easily through our affiliation with these entities:
The Rattikin family has been in title insurance in Texas from the beginnings of the industry. After helping establish title
insurance in Texas in the 1920s, Jack Rattikin, Sr., founded Rattikin Title Company in 1944. Rattikin Title Company has
continued to grow with Tarrant County. With its creed of professionalism, expertise and strict adherence to business ethics,
Rattikin Title Company has become a recognized leader among title companies throughout Texas and the nation. In 2004,
Rattikin Title joined forces with other leaders in the title industry to form AmeriPoint Title, the nation's first of its
kind partnership of the most respected independent title companies in Texas, providing the most consistent quality and
the highest level of personal service for all your title insurance needs. With locations all over Texas, and soon the US,
AmeriPoint is totally committed to its customers and community through local decisions, unique delivery systems, and through
the AmeriPoint Foundation, socially responsible initiatives focusing on women and children.
Rattikin Title Company issues title insurance policies underwritten by Chicago Title Insurance Company and Alliant National
Title Insurance Company, offering its policyholders unsurpassed security.
Back to Title and Tax Information-Related Companies
Real Estate Information Services, Inc. ("REIS"), formed more than 35 years ago, is the oldest real estate search firm in
Tarrant County. REIS title information is a helpful service for clients needing general information as well as clients
conducting foreclosure sales or extending home equity or other loans.
The title plant used by REIS is the most complete in Tarrant County, allowing REIS to give its clients extremely accurate
and thorough title reports. REIS handles numerous forms of title searches, including:
Back to Title and Tax Information-Related Companies
- Ownership searches
- Lien searches
- Legal description searches
- Bankruptcy searches
- Environmental searches
TexasLegalDocs.com offers Texans the ability to obtain top-quality, Texas-specific legal documents, drafted by some of the most respected
attorneys in the State, all from the comfort of your own home. No law office visits, no retainer fees, no consultation fees. Just
comprehensive solutions to your legal needs, securely delivered to you online and on time. More than just a form library in which you
must guess what documents are needed to address your situation, at Texaslegaldocs.com, your legal needs are evaluated by Board-Certified
Texas attorneys* to ensure that your transaction is handled and documented fully and completely. Documents are produced which meet your
needs completely, correctly and conveniently. All at a cost less than half of that charged by lawyers practicing the age-old way of
relating to their clients.
TexasLegalDocs.com offers you the following benefits:
- Complete solutions to your legal needs
- Accurate, professional documents, unlike form libraries which require you to pick the forms you need and fill in blanks with little or no instruction or understanding
- Texas-specific documents, fully valid and enforceable in Texas, unlike the generic, multi-state forms available on other online law form libraries or computer-generated websites
- Informative, helpful website, with tutorials, instructions and videos explaining what you need to know in entering a particular legal transaction
- 24/7 access to your documents
- Convenient ordering and communication online from your own home
- Convenient payment options, including credit card, online check and PayPal
- Efficient one-day turnaround of your documents, delivered to your computer via a secure online connection
- Consumer-friendly pricing, without retainers, consultation fees and/or exorbitant overhead charged by the big law firms
For more information, please visit www.texaslegaldocs.com
Texas Law. Texas Ethics. Texas Innovation.
* Jeffrey A. Rattikin is board-certified in Residential Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Searching for online legal documents?
Click here for
TexasLegalDocs.com offers Texans the ability to obtain Texas-specific legal documents, all from the comfort of your own home. No law office visits, no retainer fees, no consultation fees. Just comprehensive solutions to your legal needs, securely delivered to you online and on time.