Online Legal Document Review
TexasLegalDocs, through the award-winning legal services of the Texas-based law firm of Rattikin & Rattikin LLP, can take away the worry and anxiety of being asked to sign a stack of lengthy, complex and difficult-to-understand legal documents and closing papers to be used in a real estate closing or business transaction. For individuals and business, our DocAffirm™ service offers our clients a professional review and analysis of proposed documents, recommended revisions or curative steps, coordination with the title company or other parties, and a concise, understandable explanation of the purpose and meaning of the various documents and clauses. For our lender clients, a DocAffirm™ review of in-house or third party-produced loan and title documents offers an important safeguard and due diligence/compliance check to ensure that the transaction is documented accurately and effectively. Included in every DocAffirm™ review is our heralded “Three E’s™” fulfillment process:
- Evaluation (Comprehensive analysis of transaction needs; fact-finding for accurate documentation)
- Expertise (recommendations, advice and direction)
- Execution (communication/coordination with other parties to resolve issues)
The end result? Our clients will feel secure proceeding with their transaction, knowing that the documents and details have been reviewed, considered and explained by an industry-leading law firm, at an amazingly affordable price.
If you would like to retain the attorneys to review and comment on a proposed or existing document, you may upload it to the firm below. The fee for such service depends on the length and complexity of the document to be reviewed; you will not be charged until the attorney evaluates the situation and you agree to the proposed fee.
- Closing package reviews: $225 for Sellers, $275 for Buyers
- Commercial $300 per side; Lender Docs $350 minimum
- A la carte document review: $110 *Initial pricing, subject to increase due to document complexity, with client advance consent